Thursday 31 January 2013

10 things to do before you die

These are the 10 things I want to do before I die!
Take note (○゜ε^○)

#1!
MOVE TO JAPAN!
I have sworn to myself that before I die I will have moved to Japan, even if it's just for 6 months or so, I will do this before I die! I am really hoping to teach English over there so I hope that I will get to live there for awhile. Number one country! 

#2!
TRAVEL THE WORLD!
I really want to travel a bit when I've finished school and there is so many places that I want to visit. You can read about this more in-depth if you'd like by clicking HERE



#3!
FALL IN LOVE!
I guess this is a bit of a cheesy one... I'm not a massive believer in the whole idea of love but I really do want to find someone at some point in my life that I feel a connection to. But this can't really be controlled so when  it will happen? I have no idea!

#4!
GO SKINNY DIPPING!
You'll find this on most peoples bucket lists, and yes it is a weird one. I've always wanted to go skinny dipping, can't really explain why I just think the thrill of doing it would be amazing.

#5!
HAVE SUCCESSFUL BLOG!
I really want to own a successful blog, whether it be this on or another blog I just want to know that people enjoy reading my random thoughts and ideas. I really want it to take off! (`・ω・´)”

#6!
GET GOOD GRADES AND ACHIEVE MY ULTIMATE BEST!
This is another really cheesy one but I really want to achieve my best in everything I do. I try so hard with my exams and school work, so fingers crossed I'll be getting good grades!

#7!
OWN AS MANY CUTE CLOTHES AS POSSIBLE!
As materialistic as this sounds I want to become kind of known for wearing super cute outfits and stuff. I don't mean like famous, I just want to be considered fashionable and unique.


#8!
SURF IN HAWAII!
I really am a big fan of surfing, and I have done it for awhile... Although I'm not very good at it! But I really want to surf some of Hawaii's infamous waves. It would be a once in a lifetime opportunity and amazing!

#9!
SEE MY FAVOURITE BANDS LIVE!
Although this is a pretty simple idea I really want to be able to see all of my favourite bands live. I would be amazing to see them on stage before my very eyes, singing my favourite songs... (●´□`)♡ 

#10!
CHANGE SOMEONE'S LIFE FOR THE BETTER!
I want to die knowing that somehow, somewhere I have changed someone's life for the better. Even if it's just by donating money to a charity it would be amazing to know that you have made someone happy.

A picture of me and some of my friends from my Computing class! Haha!

And that's my top 10 list of things to do before I die! It's not the most outrageous of things but they're all issues that are close to my heart. Hope you enjoyed!

- M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment