Sunday 27 January 2013

Casual but Classy

I'm a pretty girly person when it comes to clothes so I enjoy wearing dresses and skirts. I jump at the chance to wear some cute outfits. I put together a "nude" inspired outfit which has actually become one of my favourite outfits.





(Excuse my kitchen, haha)
My dress is just a casual, light material, nude coloured item from H&M, which I matched with a slightly darker bag, with a silver chain detail - from Zara. Both these items are quite old now, but two of my favourite things! I then coordinated some nudey-pink coloured boots from New Look. I love these shoes because they've got a faded perspex heel which is different and so cute, and they were a really reasonable price (around about £27). I finished off the outfit with some gold coloured jewellery from Topshop. A triangular necklace and some basic golden, elasticated band bracelets. All these items are from British high street shops so they're pretty easy to find and replicate!
 Shoes from New Look.
Bracelets and necklace from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment